|Macmillan English Dictionary Advanced International Student Edition (British English) Macmillan Publishers Michael R. |
|Business English Dictionary. New: Over 20 000 words and phrases Longman Group UK Limited |
|Essential English Dictionary Cambridge Essential English Dictionary Cambridge University Press |
Hundreds of illustrations help to explain the words and build vocabulary.
|Bloomsbury Pocket English Dictionary A & C Black |
Expand your knowledge - includes the brief histories of 1,000 interesting words.
|English Dictionary Bloomsbury Bloomsbury Publishing |
|English Dictionary PRD (Pocket Reference Digest) Geddes & Grosset |
|Webster’s New English Dictionary & Thesaurus Geddes & Grosset |
|Macmillan English Dictionary Advanced American English (+ CD-ROM) Macmillan Publishers |
|Macmillan English Dictionary Advanced British English (+ CD-ROM) Macmillan Publishers |
|Oxford Colour English Dictionary (Flexicover) Oxford University Press |
- A major new edition of this robust, portable dictionary, based on the authority of the Oxford English Corpus
- Up-to-date coverage of 90,000 words, phrases, and definitions
- Definitions are given in a clear, simple style, and are easier to understand than ever before
- Spelling tips: hundreds of notes on spelling and grammar to help you get it right
|Longman English-Polish-English Dictionary Flexicover Pearson Jacek F. |
|Macmillan English Dictionary for Advanced Learners (+ CD-ROM) Macmillan Publishers Michael R. |
NEW extra clearly labeled subject-specific vocabulary (link rot, culture medium, data compression, equity capital).
|Longman Business English Dictionary (New Edition) (+ CD-ROM) Pearson |
This new edition of the Longman Business English Dictionary gives students an in-depth knowledge of all the vocabulary they need to survive in today’s fast-paced business environment, whether they are students of business English or people already in work. • You and your students will find it easy to understand complex business terms because all definitions are written using just 2000 common words, making even the most difficult business jargon clear and easy to understand
• Make sure you know the latest buzz-words – this fully revised edition is completely up-to-date
• Students learn real-world business English from thousands of example sentences which are taken from authentic business English sources
• Improve your students’ chances of success in the BEC and BULATS exams, by introducing them to the interactive exam practice on the CD-ROM Do you need to explain macroeconomics in the classroom?
|Oxford English Dictionary for Schools (2008 edition) Oxford University Press Robert A. |
It is designed to last, easy to use, and has the quality you expect from the world' s most trusted dictionary publisher. Authors include David Almond, William Golding, Philip Pullman, J. K. Rowling, and Anthony Horrowitz. • 66 language topic panels (e. g. adjectives, compound terms, figures of speech, passives, punctuation) fully linked to National Literacy Strategy KS3
• Subject-specific vocabulary highlighted (Maths, Science, Art, Music, etc. ) for cross-curricular use in school
• Synonyms provided for overused words
• Word families for vocabulary building
• Extended word histories to learn about the history of the language
• Free online resources to use alongside the dictionary
The Oxford English Dictionary for Schools is the perfect dictionary for 11-14s and will see your students right up to GCSEs. • Thousands of example sentences throughout from best-selling literature to provide context.
|Oxford-Duden Pictorial Spanish and English Dictionary Oxford University Press |
There are certain kinds of information that can be conveyed more readily and clearly by pictures than by descriptions and explanations.
|English Dictionary HarperCollins Publishers |
|Irish English Dictionary Книга по Требованию Dinneen P.S. |
|Eclectic Chinese-Japanese-English dictionary of eight thousand selected Chinese characters, including an introduction to the study of these characters ... in Japan, and an appendix of useful tables Книга по Требованию Gring A.D. |
|A Smaller English Dictionary Книга по Требованию Ogilvie J. |
Несмотря на то, что была проведена серьезная работа по восстановлению первоначального качества издания, на некоторых страницах могут обнаружиться небольшие "огрехи": помарки, кляксы и т. п. Книга представляет собой репринтное издание.
|A German-English Dictionary of Terms Used in Medicine and the Allied Sciences Книга по Требованию Lang H. |