|Longman Photo Dictionary American English Pearson |
|Macmillan Essential Dictionary British English Macmillan Publishers |
|Macmillan English Dictionary Advanced British English Macmillan Publishers |
|Longman Basic Dictionary of American English Pearson |
|Longman Picture Dictionary English-Spanish Pearson Julie A. |
|Macmillan English Dictionary for Advanced Learners (British English) Macmillan Publishers Michael R. |
The most frequently 7,500 words in English - the ideal vocabulary size for an advanced learner - are printed in red, graded with stars, and explained with extra detail about how you should use them.
|CD-ROM. Macmillan English Dictionary Advanced British English |
|CD-ROM. Macmillan English Dictionary for Advanced Learners British English Network (2-20 users) |
* NEW Click on the thesaurus button next to every word to access a list of synonyms
* Understand difficult words with over 1300 illustrations, animations and photographs, and more than 300 sound effects
* Create your own wordlists to revise, improve and extend your vocabulary
*Explore the Language Study pages to develop your vocabulary in particular areas of English, and discover the world with 200 interactive maps in the atlas
* Hear the pronunciation of any word in British and American English at the click of a button
* Record, play back and improve your pronunciation, and search for other words that are pronounced in the same way
* NEW Display only as much information about each word as you want, and add your own notes or translations to every entry in the dictionary
* Use the Super Search to look for groups of words that are of particular interest to you
* NEW Over 200 interactive exercises to improve your writing skills
* NEW Connect instantly through weblinks to carefully selected websites offering cultural and encyclopaedic information
* Quick Find gives you instant dictionary definitions of words and phrases in documents, email or web pages.
|Dictionary of English Language and Culture Pearson |
|Longman Pronunciation Dictionary Pearson John W. |
|Dictionary of English Usage Geddes & Grosset |
|Backpack British English 1 Workbook Backpack British English Pearson Mario H. |
|Backpack British English 3 Flashcards Pearson |
|Backpack British English 4 Teacher's Guide Backpack British English Pearson Herrera M. |
|Backpack British English 6 Student's Book Backpack British English Pearson Mario H. |
|Backpack British English Starter Workbook Pearson Mario H. |
|Longman Picture Dictionary Pearson Julie A. |
With its attractive format and amusing illustrations, children will go back to it again and again!
|The Penguin Dictionary of English Idioms Penguin Group Gulland |
The perfect guide to the idiosyncrasies of the English language, this best-selling dictionary has been completely revised for its second edition and includes hundreds of new idioms.
|Longman Pronunciation Dictionary (+ CD-ROM) Pearson John W. |
This new edition also includes the brand new Longman Pronunciation Coach CD-ROM which gives students practical help to improve their own pronunciation.
|Culture, Gender and Politeness. Apologies in Turkish and British English Книга по Требованию Ciler H. |
The findings of the study may also give clues to experts designing foreign language teaching materials since besides the general strategies such as ' sorry' and ' oezuer dilerim' , the book discusses many special, contexts specific remedial acts.