The new edition of this authoritative reference volume belongs on the bookshelf of every accountant, bookkeeper, accounting manager, business manager, and student majoring in business administration. Concluding chapters cover information technology (IT), quantitative methods for accounting, auditing, personal financial planning, governmental and nonprofit accounting, forensic accounting, and international accounting. Added features include tables, diagrams, and extensive appendices. The major section that follows is a nearly-500-page A-to-Z dictionary of accounting terms, defining everything from Accelerated Cost Recovery System to Zero-Base Budgeting. Its early chapters present an overview of financial accounting with focus on financial statements, reporting requirements such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Corporate governance, management/cost accounting, analysis of financial statements, and up-to-date information on taxation.
|Формат:|| Страниц 992|
твердый переплет + суперобложка
Joel G. S.
Barron's Educational Series
|Accounting Handbook Barron's Ed Shim J.K. |
Chapters that follow cover cost management, as well as taxation forms and their preparation.
|Messiah s Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soul Hampton Roads Publishing Company, Inc. Бах Р. |
|Handbook for Doing Business in Russia. Фирмы США и Канады в России Международные инвестиции и предпринимательство в России. ДАКСИ Паблишерз |
|Dictionary of accounting terms 4th ed. Barron's Educational Series Siegel |
Also included are many terms from related business disciplines that the accountant must know, such as finance, personal finance, investments, Internet, economics, quantitative tools, and international business.
|Accounting A Level and AS Level Cambridge University Press Randall |
CIE Accounting: AS Level and A Level meets the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) syllabuses for AS Level and A Level Accounting, and is endorsed by CIE for use with these examinations.
|Handbook of Atmospheric Science Blackwell Publishers Hewitt |
The alarming consequences of global climate change have highlighted the need to take urgent steps to combat the causes of air pollution.
|Proverbs. A Handbook Greenwood Press Mieder W. |
The handbook closes with a bibliography of print and electronic resources and a glossary.
|LPC Handbook on Criminal Litigation 2006 - 2007 Oxford University Press Hannibal M. |
An additional video covering the procedure at the police station has been added to the site for the 2006 edition.
|Oxford Dictionary Of Accounting Oxford University Press Gary O. |
Coverage is international, and includes important terms from US accounting.
|Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine (Flexicover) Oxford University Press Longmore M. |
|Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine (Flexicover) Oxford University Press Eddleston M. |
In this new edition the cardiology, chest medicine, renal, and endocrinology sections have undergone major revision, and there is new material on mental health and ophthalmology.
|The Calla Handbook: Implementing the Cognitive Academic Language Learning Approach package Pearson |
|Word by Word Picture Dictionary Handbook Vocabulary Teaching Strategies Pearson |
|Financial Accounting, 6th ed Prentice Hall Harrison |
|Accounting Barron's Ed Peter J. E. |
This expanded and updated title explains accounting as the main tool for organizing, maintaining, recording, and analyzing the financial activities of every business.
|Challenges 2. Teacher's Handbook Challenges Pearson Education (Longman) Patricia M. |
• Coursebooks that can be completed in one year, giving students a clear sense of progress
• Informative and engaging topics that involve teenagers in their learning
• Unique features on word building and sentence patterns
• Characters that promote positive values and use real spoken language. • Activities for building learner strategies for independent learning
• Magazine at the back of the Students Book to support mixed ability classes
• Strong grammar and skills sections give students confidence in using the language
• A picture dictionary in Levels 1 and 2 that is easy and fun to use
• A unique teacher’s package gives total support and maximum flexibility Written by the authors of the global bestseller, ‘Opportunities’.
|Essentials of Accounting and Post Test Booklet 8 Prentice Hall Robert N. A. |
|The Study Skills Handbook Macmillan Publishers Stella C. |
|International Accounting The McGraw-Hill Companies Timothy S. D. |
|Oxford Handbook of Commercial Correspondence Oxford University Press A. A. |
A practical approach that' s ideal for class, the office, or at home. Handbook
- hundreds of models for your own writing: emails, letters, faxes, memos, reports, CVs
- new for this edition: email correspondence, glossary of business terms, answers to exercises, and improved design The essential reference guide to writing effective business correspondence – now revised and updated. All the information and examples you need for writing business correspondence for study purposes or for work.