|Using Geographic Information Systems and Multilevel Analysis to Identify Underlying Community Factors Neighborhood Characteristics and Asthma Emergency Visits. Книга по Требованию MaryAnn S.A. |
It tests the hypothesis that the spatial distribution of patients’ residential addresses can be explained through analysis of environmental factors affecting neighborhood and housing quality.
|Fundamentals of structural analysis. A handbook for the analysis of indeterminate structures by manual, computerized and lab methods Книга по Требованию Raja R.H. |
The results are compared at the end to show the difference in three different methods employed.
|SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN:. A LEARNERS HANDBOOK PRESENTATION Книга по Требованию Amare A. |
The new business strategy required investments in information systems, and changes in management and organization.
|Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services. OLAP и многомерный анализ данных В подлиннике БХВ-Петербург Бергер А.Б. |
Для разработчиков и бизнес-аналитиков В ней рассмотрены основы многомерного анализа данных и дано глубокое представление о многомерных моделях данных и устройстве OLAP-сервера.
|Error Analysis of 900 Sample Sentences нет серии ISBN 7-80052-515-5 Sinolingua |
|Modern cost management analysis Barron's Educational Series Shim |
Problems and examples are based on realistic business situations.
|Methods of Analysis and Detection Cambridge University Press McCarthy |
Self-assessment questions (with answers) and exam-style end-of-chapter exercises offer excellent opportunities for independent study.
|Handbook of Atmospheric Science Blackwell Publishers Hewitt |
The alarming consequences of global climate change have highlighted the need to take urgent steps to combat the causes of air pollution.
|Proverbs. A Handbook Greenwood Press Mieder W. |
The handbook closes with a bibliography of print and electronic resources and a glossary.
|Export Control and Embargo Handbook Oxford University Press Hirshhorn E. |
|Surveillance and Intelligence Law Handbook Oxford University Press Williams V. |
Focusing on the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA) and the Investigatory Powers Tribunal established by the Act, it is a practical tool for use both pre-trial and during trial. - Provides day to day guidance on the application of the law for practitioners, police officers, and other investigators alike
- Includes the RIPA 2000 Codes of Practice and all other relevant legislation allowing easy access to key source material
- Provides useful guidance notes, case law, codes, rules, regulations with commentary, footnotes, and cross-referencing to key sections, as a guide to the law relating to surveillance and the covert gathering of intelligence
This handbook, containing annotated materials and case summaries brought together in one volume, is an essential guide for practitioners, police officers, and other investigators alike.
|Oxford Handbook of Clinical Diagnosis (Flexicover) Oxford University Press Llewelyn H. |
With each diagnosis is listed the findings which suggests that the diagnosis might be present and the evidence which confirms the diagnosis.
|Oxford Handbook of Practical Drug Therapy (Flexicover) Oxford University Press Richards D. |
Also included are several boxes giving guidance on the approach to therapy of specific diseases and clinical problems.
|Amazing English! How–To Handbook Pearson |
|Multilevel Business English Programme Elementary Course Book Pearson |
|Multilevel Business English Programme Intermediate Teacher's Guide Pearson |
|UNCTAD Handbook of Statistis. Manuel de Statistiques de la cnuced United Nations |
|Business English Handbook Advanced (+ Audio CD) Macmillan Publishers Paul E. |
Audio language support material.
|Challenges 2. Teacher's Handbook Challenges Pearson Patricia M. |
• Coursebooks that can be completed in one year, giving students a clear sense of progress
• Informative and engaging topics that involve teenagers in their learning
• Unique features on word building and sentence patterns
• Characters that promote positive values and use real spoken language. • Activities for building learner strategies for independent learning
• Magazine at the back of the Students Book to support mixed ability classes
• Strong grammar and skills sections give students confidence in using the language
• A picture dictionary in Levels 1 and 2 that is easy and fun to use
• A unique teacher’s package gives total support and maximum flexibility Written by the authors of the global bestseller, ‘Opportunities’.
|Handbook of Commonly Used American Idioms Barron's Ed Makkai A. |
Small enough to fit in purse or pocket, this dictionary presents approximately 2,500 American-English idiomatic words and expressions with their meanings. “In one’s element” . . . “nail down” . . . “off base” and most other American idioms are composed of simple words that somehow take on brand-new meanings when they are combined.